Digital Marketing Intern to Full-Time
Are you looking to join an entrepreneurial technology and digital marketing company and build a career? Do you want to be part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals from day one? Are you passionate about developing a career growing businesses with data driven technology and marketing strategies?
If the answer to the above questions is yes and you are looking to develop a career with growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of business results, then we’d like to talk with you at Endai.
We are Business Builders, Data Athletes and Proven Marketers..
- Has a passion and natural curiosity for learning
- Loves problem solving; proactively identifies issues and develops creative solutions
- Applies strong analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Works effectively independently, but has an interest in providing leadership through subject matter expertise
- Proactively identifies issues and escalates when appropriate
- Leads and contributes to improvements in processes (technical or business)
- Has a natural inclination, and passion to grow by making things better for Clients and Endai
- Learns from mistakes, takes action to apply the learnings and provides peer and team wide feedback for those in immediate area of focus
- Recent college graduates or students from an accredited full or part-time college degree program having completed at least 60 credits.
- Accepting applications from January, 2019 graduates
- computer science, math, economics, and business majors.
- This is a paid marketing internship for a minimum of 35 hours per week at our headquarters in Manhattan, NY.
- Learn the basics of web analytics and the use of tools for analyzing online data
- Use data mining techniques to provide critical insight into online browsing and shopping behavior
- Master paid and organic search analytics and optimizations to drive efficient high quality traffic and ultimately sales
- Work alongside our product development team to test and refine our customer intelligence and email platforms
- Execute digital marketing strategies with the Endai Client Services team
If this company profile and job description is a good match with your skills and aspirations,and you are looking for a job environment that is flexible, constantly changing and provides a huge growth opportunity, let’s talk!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!