Digital Account Manager
Endai is a two-time Inc. List Honoree, established in 1999, and developer of MarketTraq® Email and BuyerGenomics marketing database Software. Endai has engineered a successful business model and is growing. As we expand, Endai seeks a Strategic Account Manager for our PlayBook Client Services team. PlayBook is an analytics-driven online marketing solution that delivers one and only one thing for clients– outcomes.
Our Mission Statement is simple… Make Success Inevitable. Endai accomplishes that mission each year through a unique data-driven, high-performance culture that aggressively rewards problem-solving, client relationship building, thought leadership and results. We’re also a high technology firm investing our own profits in new technologies, like our new BuyerGenomics “big data” cloud database marketing platform and an enterprise class-ESP.
While we have a relaxed, fun-loving culture, we’re also intensely serious about the kind of work we do –we love engineering successful outcomes for our clients, and always try to find ways to be even more effective in our performance. We have big ideas, and we are looking for ‘smart creative’ minds and new teammates that can solve problems, and synthesize data, and continually learn new ways to help clients market smarter.
The ideal individual for this role is a strong leader, account growth strategist, and analytical thinker who can see both the bigger picture objectives and ensure that our work is aligned with both Endai’s big picture objectives, and the day-to-day needs of our Clients. The best candidates also have excellent paid & organic search problem-solving skills, and a track record of creatively achieving Client objectives, particularly when faced with obstacles, including Clients juggling multiple priorities and service partners.
Endai will give serious consideration to all candidates with a combination of proven account growth in digital marketing, sound leadership, and paid & organic search strategy experience.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- 3+ years of hands-on and team leadership experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, advanced segmentation and custom implementations.
- 3-7 years of experience in one or more roles in an online e-commerce environment, familiarity with e-commerce processes and marketing.
- 3+ years of senior client communication and ability to interact and manage expectations of the Clients, vendors, and internal resources with all levels of clients and technical resources.
- Ability to work effectively independently, and have ability and interest in providing leadership and accountability and solve business problems through your own subject matter expertise and through your team.
- Proactively identifies issues and escalates to Leadership when appropriate.
- Leads and contributes to improvements in processes (technical or business) for marketing experiments, reporting, and analysis.
- Has a natural inclination, and passion to learn & grow by making things better for Clients and Endai.
- Effectively manages clients’ expectations from the start of a relationship through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Learns from mistakes, takes action to apply the learning’s and provides peer and team-wide feedback for those in the immediate area of focus.
Endai offers competitive compensations, strong benefits, an open & start up office environment, and a Company matching 401k program.