SEM & SEO Strategy Lead
Endai is a two-time Inc. List Honoree, established in 1999, and developer of BuyerGenomics --Autonomous Data Driven Marketing software. Endai has engineered a successful business model and is growing. As we expand, we are hiring an SEO & SEM Strategy Lead for our team. Our PlayBook Framework Methodology coupled with our Account Management strategies, we tend to keep and grow our Client relationships for years.
Our Mission Statement is simple… Make Success Inevitable. We accomplish that mission each year through a unique data-driven, outcomes culture that aggressively rewards problem-solving, client relationship building, thought leadership and results.
We’re also a high technology firm that has invested our own profits for years in an advanced new technology, BuyerGenomics a an autonomous cloud database marketing platform with a native enterprise class-ESP to deliver messages with the right offer to the right person at the right time.
We enjoy a relaxed, fun-loving culture, and are serious about the kind of work we do –we love engineering successful outcomes for our clients, and always try to find ways to be even more effective in our performance. We have big ideas, and we are looking for ‘smart creative’ minds and new teammates that can solve problems, and synthesize data, and continually learn new ways to help clients market smarter. We don't just serve our Clients, we challenge them to be better, and thoughtfully push the boundaries of what is possible. We call that "engineering outcomes."
The winning candidate for this opportunity is an effective leader, a strategist, and analytical thinker that sees bigger picture objectives and ensures execution and relationship management is aligned with with it. You also have excellent paid & organic search skills, and a record of creatively achieving Client search performance, particularly when faced with obstacles, including managing Clients & competing priorities.
Serious consideration will be given to every candidate with a record account retention and growth in digital marketing, leadership, and paid & organic search strategy & execution experience.
- 5-10+ years of Paid Search & Organic Search strategy
- 5+ years of hands-on and team leadership experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, advanced segmentation, targeting and custom digital marketing strategy implementations.
- 5+ years of senior client communication and ability to interact and manage expectations of the Clients, vendors, and internal resources with all levels of clients and technical resources.
- Ability to work effectively independently, and have ability and interest in providing leadership and accountability and solve business problems through your own subject matter expertise and through your team.
- Proactively identifies issues, problem solves and escalates to Leadership when appropriate.
- Leads and contributes to improvements in processes (technical or business) for marketing experiments, reporting, and analysis.
- Has a natural inclination, and passion to learn & grow by making things better for Clients and Endai.
- Effectively manages clients’ expectations from the start of a relationship through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Learns from mistakes, takes action to apply the learning’s and provides peer and team-wide feedback for those in the immediate area of focus.
We offer competitive compensation, quality benefits, an open & "start-up" environment but with the experience and stability of a long profitable business, and a Company matching 401k . For well qualified candidates, equity participation would be part of a compensation package --the rewards of which make this a truly unqiue opportunity to do great work with like minded individuals, while materially developing personal wealth.